- 19-Apr-2017 -

5 Ways To Lose Weight Without Starving

Top tips to feel satisfied and get slimmer

So you want to lose weight? 

But the diets and starvation tactics that are spouted leave little to the imagination and leave you hungry, grumpy and low on energy

So what if you could lose weight without starving and without going anywhere near a diet?

Sounds too good to be true right?

Trust me it's not and here are our top tips to feel full, lose weight and improve your health all at once meaning you'll never have to diet again and you get the physique you want and deserve

Here are our top 5 tips 

1. Eat a man's breakfast

Cornflakes don't cut it! And if you're like most men you probably bypass the breakfast all together, which isn't good news for later in the day when your hunger pangs kick in and have you reaching for the biscuit tin

Instead load up on real food, you'll want some protein, healthy fats and even some vegetables.

Vegetables at breakfast?? YES!!! 

Try our Supershake to get all the nutrtients you need to start the day right ---> SUPERSHAKE GUIDE

2. Eat more food

I'm not talking more crisps and chocolate here, those high sugar low nutrient foods are ok from time to time but they do nothing to satisfy your hunger

A great place to start is 3 meals and 1-2 snacks a day. Again you'll want to be loading up on protein and healthy fats that will keep you satisfied for longer while keeping your lean

Check out our eating guide for men here ---> 3 STEP DIET GUIDE FOR MEN

3. Do high intensity exercise

Long, slow and boring cardio does little for your physique and metabolism meaning you burn few calories for a lot of effort

Instead choose high intensity, short, sharp and effective workouts to get your metabolism revving allowing you to eat more food while still burning fat 

Check out our FAT LOSS 4 workout specifically for busy guys who want to lose fat and feel great

 

4. Don't go all or nothing

No one wants to give up all the good things.

You deserve a drink, a dessert and big fat pizza from time to time and you can enjoy all these things in moderation

At BLS we follow the 80/20 rule meaning if you follow our protocols 80% of the time you can pretty much do what you like for the other 20% and still stay lean, fit and healthy

If you want to know more about our protocols the 3 step guide above will give you everything you need

5. Don't overthink it

Too many guys get knowledge overload and then end up doing nothing and getting nowhere fast

Yes, there are a million different diet plans out there and I'm not saying who is right and who is wrong I'm just suggesting maybe there is a better way than the low carb, 5:2, cambridge diets that are being pushed

The best thing to do is eat protein, moderate your carbs, have some healthy fats and eat plenty of fruits and vegetables.

It really isn't much more difficult that that

THE WRAP UP

You can lose weight, burn fat and stay healthy without starving yourself and while still enjoying the finer things in life.

Keeping it simple is the key to success and allow yourself to be flexible

Finally, throw out the 'DIETS' because we all know a diet starts and then ends!

When it ends it normally just means going back to bad habits and re-gaining any weight that is lost making all your heard work pointless

Think long term, think lifestyle and be happy and healthy at the same time

If you'd like any help with your nutrition or health get in touch ----> APPLY TODAY

 

""

Sound good?

FINALLY READY TO MAKE THE JUMP AND MAKE A REAL DIFFERENCE?

Then welcome to Studio Fit, its a pleasure to meet you :-)